One of the most direct and effective ways you can help Pony Bird is to make a monetary gift. Your donation will help us purchase things like equipment and/or provide the items that benefit the quality of life for the individuals that live at Pony Bird.
Please donate using a credit card through the Paypal (button pictured above) or by mailing a check to: Pony Bird Inc., P.O. Box 190, Mapaville, Mo. 63065 (Attn: Donations).
If you would like to designate your donation to the Pony Bird Pegasus Endowment, please make a notation on your check or in a note to us with your payment.
- Contribute to the Pony Bird Pegasus Endowment
- A contribution to the Endowment Fund is an investment in the future of the individuals who call Pony Bird home as well as your community. This perpetual source of funding provided by the endowment will provide for the growing needs of Pony Bird and will also allow you to permanently impact a cause you care about!
- Donate While Shopping Online
- Amazon Smile is program that allows you to purchase products using Amazon.com. Pony Bird gets a small donation for each product purchased.
- Share Your Time
- A donation of time by our local neighbors in Jefferson and St. Louis counties is always appreciated and is a great way to personally become part of the “Pony Bird difference.” For information on volunteer opportunities at Pony Bird, please call 636-931-5818 or send an email
- Sponsor an Event
- Community businesses and/or organizations may choose to sponsor one of our annual events. There are a number of sponsorship levels, starting at just $100.00.
- Hold Your Own Event in Our Community
- Every year, local private groups get together and hold an event to raise money for Pony Bird.
- There are many ways groups, both large and small, can raise money to help.
- Matching Employer Donations
- Does your Missouri employer match donations? Many do. Simply ask your Human Resources Department if they have a Matching Gift Program. Typically, they have a simple form you can send to Pony Bird with your gift. We’ll do the rest. It’s that easy to help!
- Drop off used ink cartridges at the main office to be recycled.
- Use the Schnucks Community Card to Support Pony Bird.
- Pick up an eScrip Community Card at your local Schnucks. Activate your card, present your card every time you shop, Schnucks contributes to Pony Bird with every purchase.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
Pony Bird is the sole owner of the information collected on our website. We are the only users of this information and maintain sole rights to access, organize, and use the data you have submitted voluntarily through email, form submission, or other personal submission. We will never sell or rent your personal identifying, contact, or financial information with anyone.
We strive to be excellent stewards of the information you provide us and will use it only to respond to your inquiries or in methods where you have given permission. Third parties will not be given access to your information unless it is to fulfill your request, such as for shipping an item.
Your Access and Control Over Your Information:
You may opt out of future contact with Pony Bird at any time. You may do this by email us at email@example.com or by contacting us at 636-931-5818. We are always available for you to inquire about your information, make changes or corrections, or delete existing information.