Pony Bird is blessed by the many individuals, companies and community organizations who have dedicated their time, talent and dollars to helping.
There are many ways you can support Pony Bird:
- Sponsorship: Special recognition opportunities are available for corporate, small business, foundations and individual sponsors. Email email@example.com for a sponsorship brochure.
- Host a Fundraiser: Would you like to raise money for Pony Bird by hosting an event or donation drive? Support by our local community is deeply appreciated. Please call the Development office at 636-931-5818 to receive a copy of our fundraiser packet and agreement.
- Planned Giving: The Pegasus Society is a group of Pony Bird friends and family that lovingly have chosen to share a planned gift. Call the Development office at 636-931-5818 for more information on this fantastic endeavor.
- Volunteer: There are many things you can do to help our individuals. You can do things like help with laundry for a few hours, paint a room, assist with a mailing or other key activities. To learn more about individual volunteer opportunities at Pony Bird and to sign up for a Volunteer Orientation, contact Jenny Steward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monetary Donation: Our Missouri neighbors can make a monetary gift either online or through the mail.
- Donation of Goods: Pony Bird also encourages donations of goods and services from our local community. Every item or service that is donated is something we won’t have to buy. That allows us to offer additional services and opportunities to our individuals. Contact us for our latest wish list.
- Ongoing Service: Friends of Pony Bird is a group of family, friends and community members who support Pony Bird individuals, families, and staff in a variety of needs. New members are always welcome!